Working with a remote desktop screen capture software is a very smart decision if you deal with a number of employees. This screen capture software will literally enable you to duplicate yourself. There are certain people that work best when someone is standing over their shoulders. They must be constantly told what to do in order to remain focused. Of course, you are not in business to baby sit employees, but there are some that require baby sitting. A remote desk top screen shot capture software can replace you from “standing over their shoulders” to standing “right in their desktop.” Since it is possible to keep track of their work, plus they would be very well aware of it.
There are also certain sort of workers that need no supervision in any way. They are the hardworking kind of employees who pride themselves in doing their work. This kind of employees will need virtually no supervision whatsoever. This is great for any business, as that employee literally turns in to an asset. From a technical perspective, you probably wouldn’t be employing free screen capture software to see if they are actually working, because you already know they are, but you will get another purpose for using it. Perhaps it is just standard company protocol as well as avoid errors all employees should have this software on their computers. Whatever the reasons, a remote screen capture software has many features that can suit no matter which purpose which you might have.
Top Five Highlights Of A Remote Desktop Screen Capture Software:
1) Screen Shots Are Taken Every 3 Minutes: This really is excellent as this will give you a regular review your employee’s work throughout the entire day, thus eliminating the question of if they will work or otherwise. The unique thing about this software taking screen shot images every 3 minutes is it is a total of around 160 images in a standard 8 hour day.
2) Employee Turns On The Software Themselves: This is unique as the employee will be fully mindful of the program being switched on. They will be conscience of this and definately will realize that any misconduct is going to be noticed. This will make them think twice about wasting time by associating in none working activities during company time. As a result this will increase employee productivity and effectiveness.
3) Screen Shot History Is Kept: Imagine a book that has the history of every of the employees daily, weekly, and yearly work. If you see that your employees effort is declining with time, then you will be capable of getting a very good reason why with this history section. You will be able to see should they be spending time not productive.
4) Monitor All Employees From A Single Platform: In case you are monitoring several employees, this is great because you don’t have to log into different monitoring accounts. You have just one single online account, or platform, to log into. Every one of xerrhd employee’s images will be right in front of you, one click out of your viewing.
5) Instant screen shot: On the software which is placed on your workers desktop is a bit button that says “send screen shot” this can be a nice feature to have should your employee needs assist with a particular task. All you need to really help him is usually to have him/her hit that button, and will also immediately send a current updated screen shot of their screen to you personally. You may then be able to see whatever they have difficulties with and help them out.
Having a remote desktop screen capture software is invaluable because of all benefits that it offers you. Mainly satisfaction in knowing that you will be in control, even if you are not around psychically. Your employees will continue to work tougher for you, knowing that they are being monitored. You will be able to detect inactivity and unproductive tasks. This may increase employee effectiveness and can ultimately boost the company’s revenue.